‘Glen’ Ball valves have been used in the mining industry for over 70 years and have been developed specifically to suit the harsh working conditions in underground hard rock mining.
Features and Advantages.
- Floating Ball Design for improved sealing at higher pressure
- installed for operation in either direction
- Heavy duty handle options – 360°’bc or 90°’bc
- Compact value with minimum parts
- Full bore design reduces turbulence and decreases pressure drop through valve
- Cast body is robust
- Spindle designed to prevent possibility of blow out
- Valve Maintenance done in situ
- Reusable seat
- Handles replaced easily by removing nyloc nut